1. Who we are?
Garcia Inspired Training Limited (Trading as Relationship Intensive) is a global speaking and coaching service specialising is relationship coaching. Known for our transformative Relationship Intensive live events.
This privacy notice explains how we use any personal data we collect about you when you use our services and this website.
Garcia Inspired Training Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain personal data by which you can be identified when using our services or this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Garcia Inspired Training Limited.
We collect, process and retain personal data about you only when you:
- directly contact us by phone
- register to attend a live Relationship Intensive (RI) event (free or paid)
- register to attend a live Relationship Intensive Advanced course
The personal data can include:
- phone number
- email address
- card details
- client location
- visiting IP address
Unless a person voluntarily submits personal data to us (for example, by sending us an e-mail, registering for an event, completing the contact form, or completing an application form), we cannot personally identify an individual.
We use your personal data only for the purpose you provided to us.
It may include:
- responding to your request
- providing you with the facilities to attend our live events
- notifying you of forthcoming events and offers
We collect personal data about you to process your enquiry or manage the services we provide for you.
We will process (collect, store and use) the personal data you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your personal data accurate and up to date, and not keep it longer than is necessary.
This is what we do for the following:
- Prospects: We use your personal data to respond to any general enquiries you may have made to us via our contact us form, email, telephone or any other method of communication. We will use this personal data to follow-up your enquiry.
- Participants/Clients: We use your personal data so that we can tell you about the details of the live Relationships Intensive event you registered for. This may also include telling you about future events, which may be of interest to you.
- Contractors & Associates: We use (or used) your personal data to process your payments for services provided, and to manage your service performance.
- Job Applicants: We use your personal data to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for and potentially shortlist you for the job role. All the personal data you provide us will only be used for progressing your job application or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary.
- Website Visitors: We use your personal data collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. Garcia Inspired Training Limited will not share your personal data for marketing purposes with any other company.
We may rely on one or more of the following legal grounds to process your personal data:
- Contract: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which relates to the processing necessary in the performance of a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering a contract. We will use if you become a client/participant at one of our live events, an employee or contractor.
- Legal Obligation: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, which relates to processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we must comply with. For example, sharing employee personal data with HMRC.
- Legitimate Interests: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which relates to our legitimate interests communicating with our clients/participants, and prospects to introduce them to services, or market similar services that would be of interest and benefit to them.
We have data retention policies and procedures designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of your personal data. Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary.
Generally, personal data at Garcia Inspired Training is retained for a maximum period of 2 years unless required for specific legal or regulatory purposes. For example, employee data will be kept for 6 years after the employee has terminated their employment contract.
We store personal data in digital format on secure cloud servers and systems hosted in the European Union (EU) and in the United States (US). Where data is stored on servers located in the US we rely on the Privacy Shield Framework to transfer this personal data. Access to personal data is highly restricted internally for approved business purposes only.
Any personal data collected in paper form (e.g. registration forms, feedback forms, etc.) are securely filed at our office location.
Transmitting personal data over the internet is generally not completely secure. We have procedures and security in place to keep personal data secure once it is in our systems.
We won’t share personal data with any 3rd party organisation for market research, marketing, or commercial purposes without specific consent from you.
We use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal data unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal data with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
You can exercise your data subject rights and utilise our Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) procedure.
Your rights are as follows:
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data.
- You have the right to have your personal data rectified. If find your personal data we hold is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request to see this personal data, rectified.
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted. Though it should be noted this is not an absolute right.
- You have the right to demand the restriction of the data processing of your personal data. This may include, but not limited to the use of data for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. PDF or CSV) and to request the transmittance of your data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to the data processing. This is not an absolute right and only applies under certain circumstances;
- You have the right to withdraw a given consent at any time to stop a data processing that is based on your consent.
You may make any of the requests outlined above by contacting our Data Compliance Manager by emailing: email@example.com.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact the Customer Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Customer Service Manager will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ and file a complaint with them.
Garcia Inspired Training may sometimes expand or reduce its business, this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Personal data provided by prospects, clients/participants, and employees will be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party (if necessary to that division) will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the personal data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
In the event that any personal data submitted by prospects or clients/participants will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted about this in advance or then after by ourselves.
Our Service does not address and is not directed towards anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with personal data, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that personal data from our systems.
Our website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page. This privacy notice was last updated on 15th October 2018.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy notice or personal data we hold about you email our Data Compliance Manager at: email@example.com